AC Repair and Service
Need Emergency Air Conditioning Repair?
If your central air system breaks down, Aurora Mechanicals, Inc is here to help. With the fastest emergency AC repair service in Allen and entire Collin County, Texas, our factory-trained technicians can repair and service almost any make or model central or ductless air conditioning system. We serve the entire Dallas metroplex and all of Collin County.
Call 469-777-2288 right now to set up AC repair services.
WHY SHOULD YOU CALL US FOR AC REPAIR?
Our customers in Allen and entire Collin County, Texas. choose our award-winning services due to:
- Our fast response time. We answer the phone anytime you call, 24/7. If you contact us through our online form, you will have a response within 30 minutes during regular business hours. For emergencies outside of our regular business hours, please call our emergency number at 469-777-2288.
- Our award-winning service. We were voted Best Heating and Air Conditioning Company by the people of Vaughan in the Top Choice Awards in 2014 and 2015.
- Our ability to repair any AC make or model. It doesn’t matter who installed your system; our expert technicians can have it working again quickly with high-quality replacement parts.
- Our promptness and timeliness. When we give you an appointment time, we’ll stick to it. You will get a phone call in the rare situations when we’re delayed.
- Our licensure. Our expert technicians are licensed with the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) program. There are no subcontractors when you call on Aurora Mechanicals, Inc. we do all your work personally.
- Our great prices, with the full cost provided up front. We provide highly competitive prices. Best of all, we show you the full cost before we start the repair work-you won’t get any surprises.
- Our honest advice without any sales pressure. Because our technicians don’t get any kind of commission, there is no incentive to upsell you on equipment you don’t need.
- Our commitment to respect. You’ll be treated with friendliness, professionalism and respect-it’s your home after all! Your technician will take the time to make sure you understand the problem with your equipment and know what your options are.
- Our years of experience. We’ve been in business since 2006. Not only have we had more time to perfect our skills and processes, but our proven longevity means we are not going anywhere if you need us.